Starting your own business can be a bit like hunting for treasure without a map – you know what your target is, but you’re unsure about the little steps along the way. Invest Ottawa is dedicated to guiding each prospective entrepreneur along their unique path.
Invest Ottawa helps entrepreneurially-minded individuals make informed decisions when developing and launching new enterprises, building strategic alliances, and managing their businesses. Mentors and advisors bring industry and startup experience to work closely with entrepreneurs, providing them with one-on-one advice and support to design a business strategy, identify investment criteria, find distribution partners, create opportunities, and facilitate introductions.
Here are several resources for entrepreneurs looking to start their business, ranging from FAQs to opportunities to access one-on-one time with experienced mentors:
- iProfit Small Business Mentoring program
- Strategic mentorship regarding a defined business problem
- 60-minute business consultation with an Invest Ottawa Business Advisor
- Four-week Business Advisory Services program
- Frequently Asked Questions when starting a new business
- Seminars and Events
- Business Acceleration Partner Programs